- ECE Group 0+: 0-13kg or 0-15 month
- Norm ECE-R 44/04
Recaro Privia - a great companion for little heros
It combines comfort and safety: with the novel HERO comfort system combines headrest, shoulder pads and shoulder straps to an comfortable unit. Twisted or slipping straps are something from the past with this infant carrier.
The high side pads as well as the new designed headrest with its integrated shoulder pads and shoulder straps guarantee the highest level of safety and usability of the Recaro Privia. The comfort belt system with its parallel belt slots prevents skin irritiations on the child's neck and face.
Recaro SMARTfit System enables you to adapt the car seat to the size of the child with one hand. Twisted car belts are something of the past with this infant car seat, even when using as a belted seat without the RECARO fix isofix base.
NEW 2015: The infant carrier Recaro Privia is approved for usage on an airplane by TÜV Rheinland. This approval applies retroactivly to all Recaro Privias.
Results of tests:
- Stiftung Warentest: 1,3 with Isofix Basis RECARO fix Basis; Winner of the test (06/2014)
- Stiftung Warentest: 1,9 belted (06/2014)
- ADAC: sehr gut (very good), with ISFIX base RECARO fix Basis; Winner of the test (06/2014)
- ADAC: gut, (good), belted (06/2014)
- ÖAMTC: sehr gut (very good), with RECARO fix Basis (06/2014)
- ÖAMTC: gut (good), belted (06/2014)
- The ergonomic handle and its weight of only 3,7kg makes carrying of the baby car seat easier
- HERO comfort system:
- Shoulder pads, shoulder straps and head rest as one piece
- highly secure and comfortable for neck, head and shoulders of the child
- no twisting of straps
- pleasantly soft cover preventing irritated skin at the neck and face of the child
- seat reducer included for the best possible position of newborns
- Recaro SMARTfit allows easier and more secure handling of the car seat
- Height adjustment of the headrest with one hand possible
- Adjustment of the 5-point-harness is possible with one hand
- It also includes Recaro Advanced Side Protection System (ASP)
- Pleasantly soft and breathable and yet highly dirt-repellent RECAROtex cover
- The cover can be removed without removing the 5-point-harness
- It is possible to use the Recaro Privia belted with the cars 3-point-belt or with the optional new RECARO fix base
- The car seat is compatible with the RECARO fix base, but not with either Recaro or Storchenmühle Isofix Base
- It is usable with strollers and prams of various brands as a travel system. Please consult with the manufacturer of the stroller for the correct adaptor.
- Adaptors to use the Recaro Young Profi Plus with strollers and prams as a travel system are not compatible with the Recaro Privia
- Approved for usage on an airplane by TÜV Rheinland
Measurements and technical details:
- Measurements: length:660-680mm, width:450mm, height:550-580mm
- Weight: 3,7kg, 8,2lbs
- The cover is machine washable at 30°C, 85°F
Manual and more productinformation regarding the infant car seat Recaro Privia